Robot Graffiti - paint.net Forum

I made a new version. Updates: Version 2.0 will not work with Paint.NET 4. You need Paint.NET 5.0 or later. GPU rendering is enabled now ...

Brushstrokes by Robot Graffiti & bit plane shifter by Reptillian

Brushstrokes by Robot Graffiti & bit plane shifter by Reptillian. Scooter. By Scooter December 4, 2022 in Paint.NET Discussion and Questions.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Environment.SourceImage and GPU memory use? - paint.net Forum

Summary: // Gets the source image to use with Direct2D. // // Remarks: // You should only retrieve this image if it will actually be used ...

How to Make Graffiti (rewritten) - Beginner Tutorials - paint.net Forum

This tutorial is available as a PDF. Click here to view or download it. This is a rewritten How to make graffiti tutorial by @ptuZ.

Bold Brushstrokes v2.0 (March 11, 2023) - Plugins - paint.net Forum

This plugin draws your image with many overlapping brush strokes. Menu: Effects->Artistic Plugin file: BoldBrush.zip It creates a painterly ...

Wall of Text v1.1 (Jan 10 2023) - Plugins - paint.net Forum

This plugin fits text into a rectangle to make a solid block of words. The effect can vary from a bold modernist manifesto to a dense wall ...

BoltBait's Content - Page 3 - paint.net Forum

@Robot Graffiti, please read the following post: My tutorial for adding tabs to an effect had a bug in it. https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/121345- ...

Graffiti on a wall - Distortions and Modifications - paint.net Forum

In this tut i'll show you guys how to make graffiti on a wall! It's very easy and you can make in like 5 minutes! Requirements: - a picture of ...

Plugins - Publishing ONLY! - Page 4 - paint.net Forum

This is where you can download new effect, adjustment, and file type plugins. If you've written one and would like to share it, please post it here!

Painting a parts of a robot burgundy - VEX Forum

Hey, My team decided to paint our robot dark red, to match our school colours. We made sure to get as little of the robot.